Friday, March 1, 2019

shannon 10 Posing naked, stroking, spanking,whipping, butt fucking

What might have happened if I had met a woman who enjoys being spanked ... before I discovered the same thing about myself....

POOF!
In a cloud of smoke, a Genie appears in front of me, and intones,
"I am the Genie of Fantasy.  I can not make you rich or famous, but I CAN put you into any fantasy world you wish.  You can stay in the fantasy world as long as you want... you can say the words, "Teenie Genie, take me home" or if you fall asleep, you'll return to this real world, and only one minute in real time will have passed."
I eagerly told him what I wanted.
POOF!

I like to tell her to get naked, get on the bed FDAU and show me her ass. 



I often stand there and jerk off looking at her, thinking about what I'm going to do next.
Then I warm up her bottom with my hand:
Then I use a martinet, between her legs:
Then I fuck her in her ass.
then I pull out and enjoy the look of the gape in her ass.
and I enjoy watching her squirt my semen out of her ass.



to be continued in Shannon-11


No comments:

Post a Comment