Friday, March 8, 2019

shannon 17 Showing her ass, caning, butt fucking VIDEO

What might have happened if I had met a woman who enjoys being spanked ... before I discovered the same thing about myself....

POOF!
In a cloud of smoke, a Genie appears in front of me, and intones,
"I am the Genie of Fantasy.  I can not make you rich or famous, but I CAN put you into any fantasy world you wish.  You can stay in the fantasy world as long as you want... you can say the words, "Teenie Genie, take me home" or if you fall asleep, you'll return to this real world, and only one minute in real time will have passed."
I eagerly told him what I wanted.
POOF!

The 'dress' I require of Shannon is either a schoolgirl's uniform of white blouse, dark skirt, knee high socks, OR stockings with garter belt, and a simple house dress. I let her know which, before I leave for work, or when we get up on weekends. Usually, she's not wearing much of either one as the day or evening progresses.

I like to have strip naked, kneel on the couch and wiggle and jiggle her bottom while I watch.

She likes it a lot less when I stand her up and use a Delrin cane on her bottom:

This, I usually follow up with a hard butt fucking ...

and then I have her hold her cheeks open so I can admire and take pictures of her gaped asshole.
To be continued in Shannon 18

No comments:

Post a Comment