Saturday, March 2, 2019

The Enyo Corp 3 (was Osiris) the male medical physical

My fantasy:
Out of high school, I was accepted as an intern at the Enyo Corporation.
This was a rare honor, as they only accepted as many new interns as they had leaving the company, each June.
AN internship there virtually guaranteed my later acceptance to the University of my choice. 
It was unpaid BUT 
 Because of the remote location in a small town, they provided free barrack-style housing and board for the male-only interns, to stay in for the duration of their internships. One could leave the 'base' on weekends, but one was pretty much a 'captive' there from 10 pm Sunday (the final curfew) until 6 pm on Friday. There were recreational activities to be had on weekends, too, and free food, if one chose to stay. 

POOF!
In a cloud of smoke, a Genie appears in front of me, and intones,
"I am the Genie of Fantasy.  I can not make you rich or famous, but I CAN put you into any fantasy world you wish.  You can stay in the fantasy world as long as you want... you can say the words, "Teenie Genie, take me home" or if you fall asleep, you'll return to this real world, and only one minute in real time will have passed."
I eagerly told him what I wanted.
POOF!


No comments:

Post a Comment